Tomorrow begins a two-week series on Biblical Relationships that I'm doing with a network of bloggers! Check out their daily (or almost-daily!) posts on Biblical Relationships at these links! My first post, on Relationship with Self, goes up tomorrow!
Kathleen Guire Tracey Moore Charli Utt
Posted by swissarmymama in biblical relationships, blogging network
Popular Posts
-
...all that writing about discipline and I haven't posted since February. :) But now I'm even more determined to write semi-regularl...
-
Hello! It's been a while. Recently, we've started chore charts in the Simmons household and I wanted to post about it. We were sort ...
-
The boys have been on a space kick recently, so I abandoned my neat list of two-week school units and all we've been doing is space, spa...
-
The twins are four weeks old today and three days shy of a month old, but I'm still going to use the phrase, "When the twins were l...
-
I'm working through a new cleaning book that I'm really enjoying. It's part devotional/part cleaning guide. It's called ...
-
I think my kids are incredibly clever. My boys are twenty-eight months old and they can count almost to twenty, recite the alphabet in order...
-
Today, I was driving home from a friend's house and thinking about things. That sounds like maybe I was thinking about deep, spiritual t...
-
A few weeks ago, I finished reading through the book of Luke in the Bible and started reading the book of John. I've been working throug...
-
How many times have I heard that being a mom is a thankless job? At least a couple times, ha. And moms work hard. It melts my heart when one...
-
So, I'm almost two weeks into cloth diapering. And you know what? I'm enjoying it. As much as one can enjoy diapers, that is. I had ...
